The past week has been a bit bonkers, I've gone from feeling pretty rubbish to feeling pretty happy and content with my lot - happy days! I think the whole January blues thing had well and truly kicked in, but I'm hoping with a few changes I have shaken those off now. Here's a few happy moments from this week;
- Alf's drawings! They are so cute and well thought out. He is bang on with hs colours and super creative.
- My pink hair disaster fading to a colour I love.
- Losing another pound on the scales.
- A fun weekend with the kids and Mr. W.
- Pizza Express family meal - yum!
- Plumbing disaster in the bathroom fixed by my clever husband - not just a pretty face!
- Alf feeling better and being more himself.
- Feeling happier with the look of my blog.
- Taking steps towards my online shop - exciting!
- Two trips to pre-school without drop off tears.
- Enjoying music again.
This week so far it's been a rainy one but I'm feeling so much happier than last week and full of motivation - let's hope it stays! I hope you have a good week too.