This week we have all been poorly yet again. For me and Soph it was tonsillitis and a chest infection, whilst the boys suffered colds and a loss of voice for Alf. We've spent most the week cooped up indoors, finally breaking free for a little while this weekend for a walk and some shopping. The weekends are just not long enough are they? There are of course some happy moments throughout so I'm sharing these on this weeks happy list below.
- Finally escaping the house this weekend for some much needed fresh air, shopping (all be it minuscule) and a woody walk.
- Seeing the first butterfly of the year.
- Both kids looking and feeling better towards the end of the week.
- Soph's kind of cute obsession with my makeup box.
- Kind neighbours helping out with school runs whilst I was poorly.
- Good hearty hot food to make me feel better.
- Feeling motivated with my blog and work. No set plan as yet but feeling like I am getting on the right track with some ideas.
- Perfecting my makeup routine in minutes.
- A nice long Saturday morning lay in.
- Lots of extra cuddles from the kids this week from us all being poorly and over tired.
- Finding the perfect fit Jeggings in Tesco! I'm going back next week to get them in the other three colours.
So that's it for this week. I really hope this week we can all get back to normal with school, pre-school, playgroups and work. Have a lovely week!