Simple & Spooky
With Halloween fast approaching, it's nearly time to get crafty with the kids and make things a little different to those off the shelf items that all the kids will have.
When I received this months Halloween themed craft box from Bostik, I for some reason instantly thought 'fascinator' and got to making. This is a super simple head band design that could be adapted for any occasion, theme or colour. Being Halloween, we went for the usual orange, green and black with a little extra glitter for party time bling and some spooky spiders.
- Bostik Glue/Glue dots
- An old hair band
- Sponge sheets
- Paperclips for holding while glue dries
- Assortment of ribbons
- Halloween themes shapes/decorations
How we made it
- Cut two large circles from sponge sheets and one smaller from card. These will sandwich the hairband as well as the face netting. Glue pieces together as above and clip into place until the glue dries.
- Make a little loop to support your main focal point, for us it's this big black bat.
- Attach together and onto the circular base with Bostik glue dots.
- Add glue and glitter for sparkle!
- Make ribbon loops using glue dots to hold in place.
- Attach to hat part, surrounding the focal point (bat)
Add some glitter and decorations as desired. We added spiders and glitter to the net too, doesn't she look scarily cute?
If you love it, please pin it! Pinnable image below.
Disclosure: We were sent the materials for this craft from Bostik. Contains affiliate links