The HomeSense Hang A Bauble Campaign
If you've been into HomeSense recently, you may have noticed that the giant in store Christmas trees are already up in all their glory, clad with gorgeous HomeSense Christmas decorations, as well as their charity message baubles, raising money for The Prince's Trust. A tree of happiness, raising money to create even more.
This year, as well as the card baubles for special messages, you can buy a real printed bauble to show your support in your very own home. The Prince's trust give young people from vulnerable backgrounds the opportunity to learn about the world of work and give them the foundations to get a job, so it's an amazing charity to support.
As well as the charity baubles, HomeSense have again managed to find some gorgeous baubles to fill up our trees this year and here are some of my favourites;
I love decorating our tree and I can't wait until December finally comes around so I can get started! If you need any help with your tree styling, please check out my top 5 tips below.
5 Christmas Tree Styling Tips
1. Decide on your tree. Artificial or real? There are huge pros and cons of both, it's totally down to your budget and preference. I love the smell and look of real trees but artificial ones are so handy to pop away after Christmas! Make sure your tree fits your space and is a suitable height and width too.
2. Start with your lights. Work your way around the centre of the tree (vertically) to make sure any messy wires will be hidden while the light twinkles through the other decorations and makes them sparkle.
3. Decide on a theme. Red and golds will be more warming and cosy. Roll your theme out into the entire room, making your tree the main feature. Other themes could be blues whites and silver for a more 'frozen' effect, but why not go all out rainbow and fill your house with colour this year?
4. Spread baubles evenly around the tree, not forgetting the back if it's more central or in front of a window. If you're using more than one colour, make sure the colours are distributed evenly too.
5. Centralise your feature baubles, preferably at eye height if you have a large tree. Your eyes will be drawn to these before you take in the rest of the tree.
Don't forget to pop to HomeSense this Christmas to hang a bauble for The Princes Trust, you can pick up some other beautiful decorations and gifts while you're there!