A Proud Week
- Getting a lay in bed after a rubbish nights sleep, pure heaven.
- Having a nap while baby sleeps, a rare but amazing treat! Can you tell that this week has been tiring?
- My baby's chuckle, usually involving hitting something with a spoon, mainly her brother.
- Feeling well and happy, simple but amazing things to be.
- Having fun at the museum with the kids. It's been a while since we had a whole day out just us three.
- My son braving a haircut and being so happy afterwards. He's turned into a little model and even has his first pot of hair gel.
- Having a creative outlet in my blog. I often flit from craft projects etc but am loving putting everything into my blog. I love writing, photographing and getting stuck into some product reviews and I know this one is here to stay and progress into something much bigger.
- Red lipstick and the fact that it genuinely makes me feel happy, if I have bare lips, stay clear.
- Hair washing, a simple but satisfying task that doesn't happen nearly as often as I'd like.
That's just a few of many for this week, I'll be back next week to reflect again on the good things in life! Have a great week.
Thanks for reading!