This past week has been a super busy fun week! I have felt every emotion at some point I must say and the realisation of what the school holidays mean when Alf is starting school is increasingly more apparent, so I am really focusing on these happy moments and getting some head space for me at the same time. Why is this so hard?!
I hope everyone else has had a good week too, here are my happy moments;
- Getting AMAZING baby news from someone I know.
- A day out with a friend, my first child free full day out in five years and I have to say it was lovely. We did a two hour makeup lesson while we were there, had a cocktail, tasty food and lots of giggles.
- Sophie turned two! I am crazy in love with this little bundle of fun and she had the best birthday. She's been really spoilt by the whole family and loved every second, especially the cake.
- Emails/Blog - I had some really exciting emails last week and hope that my blog is starting to go in the direction I want it to - fingers crossed as I absolutely love this.
- An evening with friends - I may have had a few glasses of wine and felt a little merry, but it was lovely after a noisy week with the kids to relax, unwind and listen to crazy lovely people telling stories and having fun.
- Losing weight - I started to think a little more about what I put in my pie hole and I was so excited to see a 4lb loss this week. I really hope my HUGE stall and gain are coming to an end and I can get back on track.
- Fixed roof - We have had a very slow leak in our roof/chimney since we moved in and we have finally had it fixed as well as our bay roof and it's only when these things are done you realise how much they were stresing you out! This means no more looking at damp patches and Alf can finally for the first time have his room decorated which I am so excited about.
- New carpet on our stairs, after looking at ripped awful carpet for the past few years. Now to keep EVERYONE away from it!
- Braving a solo day out with the kids for the first time in ages. This sounds silly but I have found it really tough lately and I had a lovely time. Lots more of those days to come!
Looking forward to another fun week. Enjoy!